NEW LAUNCHES / UP COMING LAUNCHES / BALANCE UNITS
FREEHOLD 35 GILSTEAD - Former Casa Contendere - District 11
The Former Casa Contendere, enbloc by Deverloper Tee Land, a boutique property developer that has done residential, commercial and industrial property development projects in Singapore and Malaysia. It also invests in income-generating properties, including a hotel in Australia and short-term accommodation premises in New Zealand.
Tee Land's recent residential development has all been fully SOLD. Namely 24 One Residences and Hilbre 28.
Their project portfolio includes, PEAK @ Cairnhill 1, 183 Longhaus, Rezi 35, TRIO, HEXACUBE.
35 Gilstead will be another potential SOLD OUT project, with the various unique selling point and potential upside.
* Within 1 KM from ACS & SJI - Parent's Choices
* Walking distance to Newton MRT (Interchange for NS / DT Line)
* Quiet Prestigious property enclave
* Easy access to 2 Major Expressway
* 5 mins to Orchard Shopping Belt
* 5 MRT stops to CBD/MBFC
PARK ESTA (Former Eunosville) - Preview on 3rd November 2018
UNBELIEVABLE PRICE !!!! From $15xxPSF
Park Esta (Former Eunosville), developed by MCL Land, housing 1399 units on a land size of 376,713sqft. Good mix of 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom
SUN ROSIER / HOW SUN PARK (RARE FREEHOLD PROPERTIES)
2 Rare Freehold Projects adjacent to each other with walking distance to Bartley MRT.
Unique Selling Point:
- Only Rare Outside Core Region (OCR) Freehold Project
- 2 to 3 minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station
- Enclave in Landed properties
- Near Maria Stella School & Paya Lebar Methodist School
- Good Resale Value
- Own a Freehold development with 99 Leasehold Price
Former Shunfu Ville, District 20, another great connected new launch in 2018.
- Within 5 minute's walk to Marymount MRT (Well connected to NS and CC Line)
- Wide range of 1204 units from 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom
- Surrounded by various reputable schools
- Various amenities in the vicinity
- Short walk to MacRitchie Reservoir and Bishan-AMK Park
- Well connected to PIE, CTE and future North South Corridor